Page 1 of 2

Coloured Large Text Maker

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:09 am
by quicksilver
Now this is one of the prettiest looking things I have seen in a Long while from JASON³666 who Hosts winmx3.52beta2_A7E64D511A2A 8)
Originally made by King Macro http://www.kingmacro.net/
Changes 20050901-0350
#1: Changed Icons 32x32 and 16x16 with coloured versions.
#2: Changed "MXTools Large Text Maker" to "Colour Large Text Maker" in program bar.
#3: Added text.ini A and B specified for Ouka Chat Server, RoboServ, MCS, MCMA.
#4: Added text.ini C and D specified for WCS [used ? wildcard for colour].
##: textE.ini is the default setup file [Rename files to text.ini to use].
##: Colour .INI files written by myself JASON³666@winmx3.52beta2_A7E64D511A2A
##: Have fun and thanks to KM for releasing this in the first place.
##: A, B, C and D are Different? Check them out to see whats different about them ;)
I have tested this program and Its great ,I was impressed by the range of colours that could be acheived , nice to know that someone can figure it all out :?

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:17 am
by JASON
Thanks Quicksilver. Spent a good few hours doing the text.ini files, I hope other people find this usefull and I can safely say that I havent changed anything inside the program so don't be expecting any sudden "updates" :roll: :wink:

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:23 am
by Jimmys444
Very good i like the idea!
I have one problem with the program check the foto! :wink: 8)

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:57 pm
by JASON
Rename one of the files named textA,B,C,D or E to simply text.ini and run the program ;)

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:06 pm
by Jimmys444
JASON wrote:Rename one of the files named textA,B,C,D or E to simply text.ini and run the program ;)
ty m8! :D :wink: 8)
ps.: very good work! :wink:

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:39 pm
by KM
works better if you modify LTM to have the colours instead of renaming a load of config files... :-)

psst... check the version number next to LTM on my site (or is that too small to read?)

:-D

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:30 pm
by JASON
@KM :wink:

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:04 pm
by quicksilver
I just about read that KM
psst... check the version number next to LTM on my site

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:35 pm
by me here
I just love this thanks Jason and KM great job on it...going to try it soon as i have time.. :wink:

ltmwc

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:53 am
by Josh (SNIP)
I originaly thought of the idea of a coloured large text maker and made one. i will be releasing a version that you dont have to change the text files you just select the type of chat you are in then it will send coloured large text maker lines of MCMA, MCS or WCS. I will also add some more Characters

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:14 am
by quicksilver
hi Josh Welcome to the forum, first off can I make it clear to you that as long as you are polite and helful , then I will treat you the same way.
I did know about your text maker but it was not what we expect to distribute here or link to .
I personally saw no reason to have an update or the need to have to link to your site to read a file (config), inside a simple text tool , so as long as you keep the programs tidy and dont add on things that looked good on the microsoft site but are unhelpful in the program, we will be pleased to see them linked here.
Ok riot act read, enjoy the forum and please do join in with any threads that interest you. :)

ok

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:27 am
by Josh (SNIP)
ok and thanks for the welcome :)

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:36 am
by quicksilver
Your welcome :)

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:45 pm
by JASON
Said I'd upload this up here for some people, anyone else is free to give it a try, please read the text file included in the zip.
Only tiny updates, editted the source code a little to remove some crap and added some extra configuration files for Ouka's Chat Server using the x wildcard, enjoy 8)
Updates 20052201-2100
#1: Updated Icons 32x32 amd 16x16.
#2: Updated program title bar.
#3: Reset font. [Arial]
#4: Removed "purple" and "RCMS" type text display from GUI.
#5: Removed spam about Vladd.
#6: Removed textE.ini file, CLTM112 does not support uncoloured text.
##: [OUKA1] and [OUKA2] text.ini files made using x wildcard.
##: [OUKA,MCMA,MCS1] and [OUKA,MCMA,MCS2] text.ini files made using #c1# to #c38#.
##: [WCS1] and [WCS2] text.ini files made using ? wildcard.
HELP: !!Direction - Select one of the included files that is suitable for the server your running rename it to text.ini and run the Cltm.exe file move your cursor over the area in which you type then in the small white box write a message and click the send tab. - noitceriD!!
THANKS: MXCricket Chatroom and Forum members for hosting, using and promoting ;)
THANKS: KM http://www.kingmacro.net/ for the original

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:54 pm
by me here
Jason thanks for this.. its a great! program and is the best one I have seen by far... I cant wait to try it out later..
Thanks you!! :winks: