Page 1 of 1
A MoOOOoOooo to the wise!
Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:59 pm
by BONGOMAN
Moo,
As some of your are probably aware my PC has gone to the big hardrive in the sky and I am now just using my mac. My question, is there anyway I can still use wimmx chat from my mac so I can see all my friends? Any help would be greatly mooed about.
MoOOoOo!!
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:42 am
by battye
Hmm, RoboMX, Lettuce, Nushi? WinMX Chat programs, maybe they will work on Mac?
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:43 am
by battye
Moo ya later
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:17 am
by BONGOMAN
Thanks for that, I'll do some research. Hopefully I'll see you in the Cell sometime. MooOOOoOo!

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:47 am
by tunebud
if I am not mistaken none of the WinMX programs work on a MAC system.
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:26 am
by BONGOMAN
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:33 pm
by nesman
I saw this article, and thought of you right away. I think you are destined to run Ubuntu Linux.
http://jonathancarter.co.za/blog/?postid=30

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:01 pm
by garmabeaneth
the only 2 clients i know that are fine to use with Mac are Lopster and Drumbeat. the differences are:
Drumbeat you have to pay for
Lopster = Free
neither will get you on the winmx peer, but ya can log onto public servers
http://www.gotnap.com
happy d/l'ing
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:50 pm
by nesman
I have to wonder how Bongo's progress has been with this, in the year and a half since his last post to this thread.
