Page 3 of 4

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:10 pm
by Grinch
No problem, spelling errors are a small pet peeve of mine but mind you I am not an Alphabet Nazi or anything.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:29 pm
by Red XIII
that's no problem, im in summer vacation...oh wait...damn madison program :x i hate having to think even more!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:05 am
by tunebud
this is a sig. test
1-2-3-test

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:59 pm
by Red XIII
i actually saw one of them things forming here yesterday Tune! IM SERIOUS it was right outside my dorm room :lol:

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:58 am
by tunebud
isn't cool,, I like that pic

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:50 pm
by Red XIII
the lightning bolt makes it look kick ass :D

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:23 pm
by gersfan
not when they are coming at you; trust me, I know!

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:39 pm
by tunebud
Believe it or not that is a common site here were I live Gers. I have been in a total of 5.They are not as hugh (as in diamater) as out in the Mid-west and generaly come at night but very much as violent and destructive, and look alot like this one in my sig... thats why I was so drawn to it.. :) and if you notice it was shot at night and if not for the lightning bolt it would have been cloaked in darkness (what a thrill this one must have been)

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:32 pm
by Red XIII
or an acid trip to get the wacked idea to drag ur ass out there to take the pic :lol:

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:56 am
by battye
test

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:06 pm
by Red XIII
successful? test :P

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:57 am
by gersfan
test test

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:56 pm
by Red XIII
wow cool sig gers!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:11 pm
by gersfan
thanks!!! A friend made it for me and she's brilliant at that type of stuff :)

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:29 pm
by Red XIII
whats it mean? :? :lol: